8 March 2011

Vintage Love

My lovely friend over at My Stylisms, Carol has just set up her very own vintage Etsy shop. I think you'll agree that it's very exciting, especially as she asked me to do her photography. Here are my favourites from her shop:

Red Cocktail-Style Dress, this is the cutest dress I've seen in ages but it's a size 12 so I have no hope of getting in to it! View it here.

I love that this jumper reminds me of Neapolitan ice-cream, that's right, ice-cream, go and have a look here.

So that's a little sneak peek and now you have no excuse to go over and buy pretty vintage clothes. Go buy vintage and be merry!

2 comments:

  1. Woweeeeeee! I really hope the red dress goes to a good home, it was a my first proper vintage purchase:)

    Carol x
    www.mystylisms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw it will! It's too beautiful to be kept in a wardobe somewhere x

    ReplyDelete