5 May 2011

Cupcake Stand

So many of you will have heard me banging on about this cake stand from Accessorize and it finally arrived this week. But it's just too pretty to put actual cupcakes on, I mean what if I get icing on it? I then came up with a genius idea, I always forget just how much jewellery I have because it's mostly hidden away in my jewellery boxes (they are super pretty but enclosed) especially all my flowers and brooches. So instead of cakes I'm going to put out all of my brooches and pretty jewellery so that I can see them all of the time. Here is the stand empty, see it's too pretty:


And all my junk:

Now I can see it all - yay!


3 comments:

  1. What a great idea! And a LOVELY cake stand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous isn't it!? I love Accessorize! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! And I love the big sparkley apple. I'm such a magpie!

    xx

    ReplyDelete