19 June 2011

Pink Sunday

I'm so very excited about this week's Pink Sunday because I'm featuring a wonder lady that I met through Flickr, after admiring her photography (see her Flickr here) we've become twitter friends and now I get the privilege of writing about her Etsy store!

Weglet runs an Etsy store with her lovely fella and I've got to admit, their shop might just be one of my favourite places on Etsy! The store is a whole bucket load of LEGO jewellery and here is a selection of my favourite, pink items:



How cute is that ring?! And it's only £3, could you get a better bargain? Get yours here.


And these are my absolute favourites, sweet pink lego studs, get yours here. They are £2.50 and type of earring that I could see myself wearing ALL THE TIME! So if any want to go for a walk into my jewellery box, you know where I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment