28 July 2011

Dress Decisions!!

Last week I blogged about potential outfits for a wedding (you can read the post here) and by the time decided on the yellow dress it had sold out in my size - gutted! So, in a mad panic today I ran over to Dorothy Perkins, who never let me down! Not only did I find loads to try on, I came out with two dresses, and I'm sure that you can now guess my next question, which one? So we have the green polka dot:

icon
icon

Or the terracotta:

icon
icon

If I'm honest, both are totally out of my comfort zone! After all, terracotta is almost brown and me & brown have never got on that well... But I am determined to try to wear more colour (that isn't just red) so help me decide please! One or two?

5 comments:

  1. Oh I love both and you'll look delicious in both - personally I'd go with the terracotta xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The green dotty one is perfect For a summer wedding, very funky. The brown is also gorg, very chic, but you have all autumn and winter to wear neutrals. Rock the dotty xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote for polka dots. it has a bit more personality to it. Randomly went into Dorothy Perkins in the airport & was loving their dotty goodness.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. They have so many lovely spotty dresses just now aren't there. I think the green is going to win :) bright and colourful in hope that the weather will be the same xx

    ReplyDelete