19 September 2011

Emmy Outfits

I know that everyone is talking about London Fashion week but I have spent my lunch time drooling over the dresses from last night's Emmy Awards. So here are my favourites:

Firstly, the tiny Kelly Osborne in a gorgeous J Mendel dress. although I'm not sure about her hair colour any more:



I'm a sucker for red dresses, they are always my reliable second choice after a black dress, so Lea Michele in this Marchesa dress is so, so, beautiful:



Of course, it goes without saying that my absolute favourite was the old school glamour of Christina Hendricks (the obsession is back):


2 comments:

  1. Christina Hendricks is so so very beautiful isn't she? I love how she just puts it all out there, I don't have the guts to do that!

    Caz xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's gorgeous! If I looked like that I would totally put it all out there haha!

    Amy x

    ReplyDelete