27 February 2012

News from my Weekend

If you follow me on twitter you may have been me going on about what I did this weekend... I bought a bunny! That's right, meet Cupcake the rabbit.


She is a baby Dutch rabbit and the cutest thing I have ever seen! She obviously has a pink cage (although she only sleeps in it, she hops around my flat like a maniac mostly):


And she has provided hours of entertainment so far, I won't lie, it was hard to come to work this morning when I just wanted to cuddle her instead all morning! I apologise now in case my blog turns into a bunny obsessed place for a while... but she's so damn cute! 

Who else has a house rabbit? Does anyone have any advice for me?

5 comments:

  1. OMG she is too cute!
    I was the same when I got my kittens last month, I literally couldn't drag myself away from them (I still can't!).

    Loving the pink cage, such a stylish bunny!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course she has a pink cage, any other colour simply wouldn't do! xx

      Delete
  2. Ahhh what a cutie!!! She's lovely!

    Watch she doesn't nibble your cables and there's no little nooks and crannies she can get stuck in.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cables have been hidden, after loosing one iPhone cable... She is chewing my floor though! xx

      Delete
  3. Awww so cute! My bunny was a house bunny but she is not outdoor! Rabbits love toys like balls and tunels etc :)

    ReplyDelete