9 March 2014

Pink Sunday - Recipe: Pink Smoothie

Happy Sunday everyone, Sunday is my favourite day of the week, I never feel guilty for doing nothing and anything I do end up doing seems like a bonus. Needless to say, today I did very little - mostly shopping for mama smeeeff's mother's day gift and papa smeeeff's birthday present. Why are dad's so hard to buy for? Long gone are the days of buying him DVD's that I actually wanted... damn.

Anyway, if you follow me on Instagram you might have seen that I started my day with eggs, gluten free toast and a smoothie - such a good start to a Sunday.
Of course the smoothie is home made and super tasty, you just need:
  • 1 cup of berries (I often use a frozen pack of summer fruits) 
  • 1 ripe banana
  • 1/2 cup of hazelnut milk
All you need to do is blend it until it's all smooth and creamy. I find that the frozen berries, as well as being a handy frozen staple, they also give the smoothie a really creamy texture that's a little bit like a sorbet. 

What's your favourite Sunday morning breakfast?

No comments:

Post a Comment