6 July 2014

Review: Genius pains au chocolat

One of the things I miss most since going completely wheat free is pastry! Yes, yes, I know that pastries are full of fat but it's good to have a sweet treat every now and again. I've tried a lot of gluten free foods and Genius are certainly my go to brand for a gluten free staples when there's just no time to bake anything. I rely on Genius bread to feed my sandwich habit but now I can pretend that I am indulging in some pastry like I used to.
These pains au chocolats are to die for! The pastry is buttery and flaky, just like a pastry should be and if you warm them up in the grill they are the perfect weekend breakfast with a home made smoothie, I'll post the recipe for the blueberry smoothie later today.
What's your favourite sweet treat or Genius product?

No comments:

Post a Comment